Thirsties Potty Training Pant (pull up)
Features and Benefits:
• Interior consists of 4 layers of soft and absorbent certified cotton
• Wet zone lined with waterproof TPU laminate to help keep clothes dry
• Intended to help catch small accidents while training, does not replace diaper
• Add additional absorbency for overnight use
• Gentle elastic along legs and waist provide comfort make it easier to pull pants up and down
After many trips to the drawing board over the years, we're very excited to introduce the new Thirsties Potty Training Pant! With an interior consisting of 4 layers of soft, absorbent, certified organic cotton and the wet zone lined with waterproof TPU laminate to help keep clothes dry, Thirsties Potty Training Pant is designed to help catch small accidents while training. Extra absorbency may be added for overnight use for those who wish to stay consistent from day to night. Available in three new prints - Classic Jurassic, Duck Duck Moo, and Unicorntopia - and four sizes that span 20 to 56 pounds, our trainer is the perfect tool for your potty-training arsenal!
Care and Use:
• Prewash on warm
• Wash on hot
• Add another rinse on warm
• Hang to dry or dry in the dryer on low
• Outer: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
• Middle: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
• Inner Absorbent Layers: 100% Certified Organic Cotton
• Small – 20-27 lbs
• Medium – 26-35 lbs
• Large – 33-45 lbs
• X-Large – 42-56+ lbs
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...