Features and Benefits:
- Single layer of GOTS certified organic cotton
- Stretchy, soft knit cotton provides a comfortable and customizable fit
- Very versatile--can be folded in numerous ways to maximize absorbency where your baby needs it
- Single layer dries quickly and is a great, low-maintenance option for hand washing and/or line drying
- Less bulk makes these easy to double with another Flat or pair with a Thirsties Hemp Insert or Organic Cotton Doubler for even more absorbency
- Place inside a Duo Wrap or Diaper Cover to complete your waterproof system
Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat, a single-ply, one-size-fits-all diaper can be folded in numerous ways to provide customizable absorbency and fit. We recommend washing and drying your Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat at least three times before use to rid the fibers of natural oils for maximum absorbency.
If you haven't used a flat diaper before, try different folds to find your preferred fold, the one that gives your new one a great fit and the optimal absorbency. A popular fold with moms due to its simplicity and performance is the pad fold. Simply pad fold your Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat, and lay it in a Thirsties Duo Wrap or Diaper Cover for a complete diaper system for your baby. Additionally, the Thirsties Organic Cotton Flats may be used as an insert in Pocket Diapers or anytime you need additional absorbency, particularly when you have a heavy wetter.
If using a fastener (like the Snappi) with our flats, please note fasteners can leave small holes that shouldn’t affect function, but the holes are not covered under Thirsties' warranty. When using a fastener, rotate your flats during usage so different sides are fastened each time.
Pre Wash – Roughly 29” x 27.75”
After Wash – Roughly 27.5” x 27.5”
1 layer of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Knit Cotton