Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat
Features and Benefits:
- Single layer of GOTS certified organic cotton
- Stretchy, soft knit cotton provides a comfortable and customizable fit
- Very versatile--can be folded in numerous ways to maximize absorbency where your baby needs it
- Single layer dries quickly and is a great, low-maintenance option for hand washing and/or line drying
- Less bulk makes these easy to double with another Flat or pair with a Thirsties Hemp Insert or Organic Cotton Doubler for even more absorbency
- Place inside a Duo Wrap or Diaper Cover to complete your waterproof system
Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat, a single-ply, one-size-fits-all diaper can be folded in numerous ways to provide customizable absorbency and fit. We recommend washing and drying your Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat at least three times before use to rid the fibers of natural oils for maximum absorbency.
If you haven't used a flat diaper before, try different folds to find your preferred fold, the one that gives your new one a great fit and the optimal absorbency. A popular fold with moms due to its simplicity and performance is the pad fold. Simply pad fold your Thirsties Organic Cotton Flat, and lay it in a Thirsties Duo Wrap or Diaper Cover for a complete diaper system for your baby. Additionally, the Thirsties Organic Cotton Flats may be used as an insert in Pocket Diapers or anytime you need additional absorbency, particularly when you have a heavy wetter.
If using a fastener (like the Snappi) with our flats, please note fasteners can leave small holes that shouldn’t affect function, but the holes are not covered under Thirsties' warranty. When using a fastener, rotate your flats during usage so different sides are fastened each time.
Pre Wash – Roughly 29” x 27.75”
After Wash – Roughly 27.5” x 27.5”
1 layer of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Knit Cotton
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...