Thirsties Organic Cotton Doublers
Boop Scoop: Thirsties Organic Cotton Doublers and Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers offer cloth diaper users natural added absorbency when using any brand of cloth diapers!
Both types of doublers work for daytime use and are especially great for heavy wetters and at nighttime.
Each Thirsties Organic Cotton Doubler has 4 soft, absorbent layers of 100% organic cotton. The Stay Dry Organic Cotton Doublers are also lined with stay dry microfleece. Both doublers are extremely popular with the Boop Cloth Diaper Community.
Both types are available in 3 different sizes for a custom fit.
- Newborn - 8.5" H x 3.5" W
- Small - 11.75" H x 4.5" W
- Large - 13.5" H x 5" W
Wash and dry doublers before using them to clean them from natural oils that inhibit maximum absorbency. The next 3 - 4 washings will continue to add to the degree of absorbency.
The following instructions are a good wash routine, but be flexible depending on your washer capability. Contact us if you have questions.
Wash with your regular cloth diaper wash.
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot for badly soiled diapers, if possible.
- Add another rinse on warm
- Hang to dry or machine dry on low
- Allow to cool before using
Fabric Content: 4 layers of 100% Organic Cotton
Stay Dry has 1 layer of 100% polyester
New to cloth diapering - Ask us about our Cloth 101 classes
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...