Thirsties Pocket - One Size
This is our one of our favorite pocket diapers for heavy wetters, as the combo of a microfiber and hemp insert is perfect for a kiddo that pees fast and a lot. They are also perfect for sending to daycare (their Hook and Loop is one of the strongest and most durable we have ever used).
Thirsties new One-Size Pocket Diaper is ultra-absorbent, a cinch to use, and designed to provide a great fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing our adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers of absorbency, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing, toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Our handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on the Thirties One Size Pocket. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. Snaps are nearly indestructible and are more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...