Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold
Thirsties is revolutionizing the most widely used cloth diaper in the world. Prefold cloth diapers are popular for their affordability and are the most common diaper supplied by cloth diaper services. Though they don't share all the bells and whistles as other more modern cloth diapers, they have their definite and permanent place in the industry and they have been proven dependable and economical.
However, Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds are no ordinary prefold! Ordinary prefolds are bulky and take a long time to dry. When hung to dry, they can become stiff and crunchy. In addition, most prefolds are 8 layers thick in the middle, which makes it difficult to clean all layers of the diaper thoroughly. Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefolds are designed to allow water and air to flow through the 2 layer thick panels, permitting thorough cleansing with little effort and quick drying times.
Ou custom hemp jersey is as soft as your favorite t-shirt and it's knitted with love right here in the USA. Hemp is an ideal diaper fabric as it displays antimicrobial properties, is many times more durable, and is more absorbent than cotton. In fact, our hemp jersey is 25% more absorbent than a prefold of the same weight made from cotton alone! This translates into a very trim and effective cloth diaper with a hefty amount of absorbing power.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...