SLOOMB Tonal Wool Covers
A year-round essential for cloth diapering.
Sustainablebabyish knit covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. Sustainablebabyish knit wool covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and all sustainablebabyish fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
Content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
The sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one treeTM program.
Sustainablebabyish products do not ship to Canada.
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sustainablebabyish knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- All knits are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- Our wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Biodegradable hangtags = no waste packaging
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!