Baltic Amber Adult Size
Boop scoop:Amber isn’t just for babies! This beautiful 18” necklace is perfect for casual wear or as an addition to your layered jewelry look.
Amber is also thought to bring good luck!!
Can I wear it in the Shower/Bath/Pool?
Absolutely! The water will help the amber warm, increasing the effectiveness.
How long does Baltic Amber last?
Your amber will last many lifetimes.
Wearing vs. Chewing:
Baltic Amber is effective when wearing it, not ingesting. It is non-toxic but could be a choking hazard if it is chewed upon
Do I lay my amber in the sun to recharge it?
Nope, what the sun does is warm it, which softens it, which increases effectiveness for the time being. The same way that baths and showers do! Amber doesn’t need any special treatment, it is what it is and works when against your skin.
How do I wash it?
Wipe it with a damp cloth…. simple and effective.
*Safety Disclaimer ~ please don't leave children unattended with their necklace or bracelet, it may present a chocking hazard.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...