Smart Bottoms On The Go Wetbag
The Boop Scoop
These Wetbags are all double layer, and seem to be one of the very best we've found at containing smells. The newer prints are made of a significantly heavier weight PUL that has no stretch, greatly reducing the chance of sagging causing leaks and stress on the PUL laminate layer. Our associate who has been testing it for smell containment says she couldn't believe how much better it was at containing smells than the other brand she has tried.
The Smart Bag is perfect for containing a day's worth of dirty diapers. It will hold approximately 6-8 AIO style diapers.
Inner: 100% PUL
Outer: 100% Cotton or 100% Polyester
Wash and dry warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Features a strap handle with snap so it can easily be attached to a stroller handle or closet rod.
Double layer of fabric for odor protection and durability.
May be machine washed and dried.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...