Saalt Menstrual Cup SOFT cup
So soft & flexible. If a menstrual cup was a yogi, this would be it!
The Saalt Soft is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups.
The Saalt Soft was designed in collaboration with the cup experts at Put A Cup In It, who have helped over a million menstruators find their goldilocks cup.
"Our goal was to create, with Saalt, a cup that would combine their “just right" shape with a new, softer firmness that is ideal for those with sensitivities. Saalt, who is wonderfully receptive to customer feedback, immediately loved the idea, and we couldn’t be more excited to bring this collaboration to life. We love our Saalt Soft and think you will, too."
— Kim Rosas & Amanda Hearn, Put A Cup In It
- 12 hours of protection day & night
- Super soft and flexible
- Beautiful natural grey helps conceal staining
- Gentle design for bladder or vaginal sensitivity
- For people who have had discomfort with firmer cups
- Premier soft cup made from 100% medical-grade silicone
- Chemical & toxin free
- Better for your body & the environment
- 2 to 3 tampon capacity
Includes one cup + one carry bag
The Saalt Cup is the perfect starter cup to simplify and improve your period. We designed the Saalt Cup to be a premium cup with multiple seal points to prevent leaks, and a soft flex stem for comfort. It’s reliable, reusable, comfortable and safe. The Saalt Cup can be worn for up to 12 hours. That’s all day (or night)! Made in the USA from 100% medical grade silicone, this chemical and toxin free Saalt Cup can last up to ten years which diverts waste from landfills and saves you money! Each Saalt Cup comes with a user guide and a real cute carry pouch plus your purchase will help provide period care to women and girls in need. Thank you for (period) caring!
Regular Saalt Cup for Regular to Heavy Flow
Small Saalt Cup For light to regular flow
*Lasts ten years
*Designed for comfort
*100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Regular Saalt Cup is the perfect high capacity cup to simplify and improve your period. We designed the Saalt Cup to be a premium cup with multiple seal points to prevent leaks, and a soft flex stem for comfort. It’s reliable, reusable, comfortable and safe. The Saalt Cup can be worn for up to 12 hours. That’s all day (or night)! Made in the USA from 100% medical grade silicone, this chemical and toxin free Saalt Cup can last up to ten years which diverts waste from landfills and saves you money!
Each Saalt Cup comes with a user guide and a real cute carry pouch plus your purchase will help provide period care to women and girls in need. Thank you for (period) caring!
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!