RLR Laundry Treatment
Do you have stinky or leaking cloth diapers? Are your white clothes dull? Do you have hard water? If so, the RLR may be your solution!
Strip cloth diapers with RLR Laundry Treatment.
RLR works wonders for those who have hard water. It gets all the extra detergent and build up OUT of your cloth diapers!! RLR is very simple to use and can make a big difference.
RLR was originally developed as a once a month treatment that can be used on all washable fabrics, both for whites & colors. RLR Laundry Treatment is NOT a soap or bleach. It is a special treatment to remove dulling dried in particles from fabric. It leaves your white clothes whiter and your colored clothing brighter.
During regular washing, mineral deposits in the water; dirt and soil sediments; and residual matter from detergent all accumulate in the fabric causing it to look dingy. RLR Laundry Treatment works by removing these particles from the clothing and cloth diapers, and holding them in suspension in the water. This prevents them being redeposited so they can rinse away leaving fabric looking like new.
We recommend using RLR Laundry Treatment on your cloth diapers when a problem with leaking is encountered, and then again monthly as a preventative measure. We also use RLR Laundry Treatment once a month on all of our white laundry to help stay white!
How to Use RLR to strip cloth diapers
Use one package for each 18 - 24 cloth diapers you would like to strip. Place the dry, clean cloth diapers in your washing machine and empty one packet directly on the clothes. You will use the same amount of RLR for both a front or top loader.
Run a full wash/rinse cycle with just the RLR, no added detergent. Continue to run rinse cycles until the majority of bubbles are not observed in the washer. Dry as usual.
For major buildup, you may need to do more than one RLR strip back to back.
NOTE: Most manufacturers approve of RLR strips, but do NOT recommend soaking your diapers in RLR for long periods of time.
How to use RLR on regular Laundry
Open package and empty directly on dry or wet laundry in washing machine. Wash as usual with detergent. RLR Laundry Treatment can also be used for handwashing of one or two small pieces of clothing--just use a small amount in a basin of water. The amount of RLR added is the same in a front loader or a top loading washing machine.
RLR Laundry Treatment contains no phosphates, is bio-degradable and non-polluting.
Available in 1.35 oz pouch (1 treatment) or 2 treatment pod pack.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...