RePlay Classic Plate (Single Plate)
From infants and toddlers learning to feed themselves to big kids and adults, these flat plates are perfect for small meals, appetizers, and treats! The flat plate's deep walls are perfect for little ones to scoop food while the rest stays on the plate. All Re-Play flat plates are made from FDA approved polypropylene. Mix and match plates to create a vibrant dish set!
- Dishwasher safe
- Deep walls help toddlers learning to use utensils
- BPA-free and tested for safety
- Made in the USA
- Age range: 9 months and up
- Dimensions: 7.375" by 7.375" by 1.25"
- Colors may be different when compared to other products by RePlay. These plates are made from recycled Polypropylene and colors may appear more vibrant than products made from recycled HDPE (milk jugs).
- Note: These colorful sets are shipped without standard retail packaging usually seen in stores to save on cost and cut down on waste.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...