Planet Wise Sports Bag 2.0
While the original Planet Wise Sports Bag was made with a cotton exterior, the Planet Wise Sports Bag 2.0 is made entirely out of PUL. This makes it extra waterproof, inside and out!
Wet Bags in the Performance line are made with a canvas-like material which is coated with a non-toxic water repellent, making them water resistant. The water repellent does not wash out onto other items in the laundry and retains 95% effectiveness even after 100 washes!
The Planet Wise Sports Bag 2.0 has 2 sections inside - one pouch holds dry, clean clothes and the other pouch is for anything wet or soiled. Don't worry - the dry side will stay dry and the wet side will hold in all the moisture and mess. No more extra plastic bags!
This stylish Sport Bag even has color coordinated lining. The zippered front pocket is an added bonus for storing
money, keys, cell phone, wallet, snacks, or any of your other small personal items. Whatever you put in that front pocket will stay dry!
Planet Wise Sports Bags are ideal for kids, teens, college students, adults, mom/dad - anyone! It has an endless number of uses, such as pool, beach, gym, yoga, swim team, swim lessons, team sports, school locker for extra set of clothes, child sleepovers, camping, picnics, mama bag, diaper bag, etc.! There are so many colors and prints, you may have a hard time choosing which one you want.
This well-made bag has durable nylon drawstring cords. The Planet Wise Sports Bag is sure to look like new for a long time.
Features of the PlanetWise Sports Bag:
Dimensions of the bag: Approximately 17"x15"
Dimensions of the zippered pocket: Approximately 9"x8"
Inside of bag is divided - 1 side for dry items & 1 side for wet items
Machine wash and tumble dry
Lightweight yet durable
Made entirely out of a waterproof material
Seams are sewn and sealed - seams will not leak or wick
PUL fabric is anti-microbial - inhibits bacteria and fungi growth
All Planet Wise products are made in the Wisconsin/Illinois area in the USA!
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!