OsoCozy Cotton Prefolds
OsoCozy Indian prefolds are twill weave cloth diapers. They start out incredibly soft and absorbent, and they become even softer with washing. Wash these cloth diapers a few times in hot water, and they fluff up beautifully! As with all cloth prefolds these will shrink 5-10%.
How many layers? The 3-part number (4x6x4) refers to the number of fabric layers in each of the three panels of the prefold, with the middle panel being the thickest. Most home users prefer the heavier 4x8x4 prefolds because of the added absorbency. Most diaper services use 4x6x4 prefolds to cut down energy and time needed for drying, and they supply enough diapers for frequent diaper changes. If you are washing at home, start with 4x8x4 then size down if you find those too bulky for your baby.
For home cleaning rags, auto detailing, and diaper burp cloths, we recommend size Regular 4x6x4.
OsoCozy prefolds sizing. Preemie prefolds are suitable for the first 2-4 weeks after birth, then they make great baby wipes and doublers.
Sizing: Traditional (long) And Better Fit (short). Seven sizes, Preemie to Toddler
Material: 100% cotton
Country of Origin: Made in Pakistan
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...