OsoCozy 100% Certified Organic Cotton Pre-folded Diapers
Boop Scoop - 100% Organic Cotton Prefolded Diapers manufactured under the OsoCozy Brand is now available at Boop Baby. They should be a valuable part of your stash. Use them as prefolds with a diaper cover or tri-fold and use them as a booster / insert while you love your baby and love the planet.
Love your little one. These prefolds are amazingly soft and absorbent. Use with or without your favorite fastener.
Love the Earth. Eco-friendly OsoCozy organic cotton prefolds show your love for our planet.
We use a Snappi with our fave cover and we have a complete cloth diapering system.
Each package contains six diapers.
How to use prefolded diapers?
1. Secure around your baby with a diaper fastener. Check out the many different folds on YouTube or contact us and for a Cloth Diaper 101 presentation. Use OsoCozy Better Fit (shorter length prefolds) with most little one's or trifold and stuff into pocket diapers as cloth diaper inserts as a booster or insert in any other cloth diapering system.
Prefold sizes. 100% Certified Organic Cotton prefolds come in both Traditional and Better Fit styles (shorter than Traditional).
Sold 6 per package.
Sizing: Traditional (long) and Better Fit.
Material: 100% organic cotton, unbleached
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!