Flat diapers have been tried and tested for over a decade. Unbleached Birdseye hasn't been treated with harsh chemicals, so the diapers retain their softness once washed. Keep in mind unbleached flats must be washed 3-5 times before use. Since the diapers still contain cotton oils, they must be washed throughly in order to become soft and absorbent. Bleached cotton and bamboo flats do not need more than a single wash to prep them.
PLEASE NOTE.... high temperatures can cause excessive shrinkage in bamboo fabrics. Please wash/dry on warm or cold, not High/hot and NEVER use the sanitize feature on bamboo fabrics.
These old fashion nappies are made of soft 100% Birdseye Cotton. They now come in a Cotton/bamboo blend too! The cotton flats measure 27" x 27", the bamboo measure 32" x 35: and are 1 layer thick. With washing these shrink to square size for easy folding. Each diaper weighs just over 3 ounces much heavier and absorbent that discount brands sometimes in chain stores. The material in our diapers is also much softer and durable than you will find in chain stores.
Flats are the original cloth diaper still used in many countries. Birdseye flats are durable and are one size fits all, making them one of the most economical cloth diapering choices. These diapers do require folding with use of a diaper fastener and diaper cover. Flat diapers are make excellent inserts for pocket diapers or all in one diapers. They have many other useful purposes such as dish towels, burp cloths, lap pads, changing pads, bibs, wash cloths, and as baby wipes. Because these diapers are only a single layer thick, they dry quickly on your clothes line or in your dryer. If you have patience and are willing to do some minimal folding, then using these diapers are far and away the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...