OsoCozy Bamboo Prefolds
OsoCozy Bamboo Prefolds
Bamboo Prefold Diapers - Osocozy prefolds that you love are now available in an ultra soft bamboo cotton blend, made from 50% rayon (made with bamboo) and 50% organic cotton, grown and harvested according to SKAL International Standards for Sustainable Textile Production. These prefolds are extremely absorbent and luxuriously soft. PLEASE NOTE... high heat temperatures can cause excessive shrinkage to bamboo rayon. Please wash and dry on warm or cold, not hot and NEVER the sanitize setting on your washer.
Giving a gift? These wonderful bamboo prefolds are now available in attractive store-shelf packaging. Perfect for gift wrapping. Each package contains six diapers and comes with use and washing instructions on the back side in both English and Spanish. These super soft OsoCozy prefolds make a great baby shower gift. Add diaper covers for the complete cloth diapering system.
How to use prefold cloth diapers? Use these versatile cloth diapers at least three ways: fold around the baby and secure with fastener or pins (recommended: Traditional, longer length prefolds), fold along the panels for tri-fold cloth diapers then set into a snug fitted diaper cover without additional folding or fasteners (recommended: OsoCozy Better Fit, shorter length prefolds), or trifold and stuff into pocket diapers as cloth diaper inserts. Bamboo prefolds available in both Traditional and Better Fit sizes.
Bamboo Diapers Care: Bamboo prefolds can shrink significantly if washed and dried on high temperatures. Either use warm or cold water then air dry or dry on medium heat, or size up understanding that you will have slightly smaller diapers.
Sizing: Traditional (long) and Better Fit. Two sizes, Infant and Premium
Material: 50% rayon (made from bamboo) and 50% organic cotton
Country of Origin: Made in Pakistan
||Price (6 pack)
||12" x 16"
|Infant Better Fit
||4x8x4||12.5" x 13.5"||7-15 lbs||$16.50|
||14.5" x 22"
|Premium Better Fit
||4x8x4||14.5" x 16"||15-30 lbs||$24.00|
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!