Loot Bubble Whoosh Bubble Bath
Bubble Whoosh is a skin-friendly, moisturizing foaming bath powder, packed with ingredients known for their beneficial effect on skin. Just one heaped tablespoon creates a lather-rich bubble bath
100% GMO-free, vegan, gluten-free and non-toxic – no parabens, chemicals, phthalates, SLS or any known nasties. Coloured and scented Bubble Whoosh uses FDA approved food and cosmetic grade scents and colours.
Aquamarine coloured and fruit scented moisturizing bubble bath powder. Presented in recyclable, resealable Stand Up Pouch.
Weight: 185g / 6.5oz
Ingredients: Organic corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, lathanol*, organic colloidal oats, organic coconut oil, water, ???(LIME only: FD&C Yellow # 5, FD&C Blue #1)
* a naturally foaming palm and coconut extract
All Loot products are hand-made in Vancouver, Canada and are safe for children aged 3 and over. They are CE, ASTM, CPSIA and Canadian safety testing approved. No ingredient is listed on California’s Proposition 65 and separate California tests have been performed to ensure compliance with Californian toy safety requirements.
Loot bath products are multi-sensory experiences designed to engage kids and stimulate their imagination.
They draw on sight, smell and touch to motivate kids to jump in the tub and stay there.
All products are certified compliant with CE, ASTM, CPSIA and Health Canada requirements. No pthalates, parabens or other nasties.
The products are, at a minimum, 99.5% natural using ingredients that are both food and cosmetic grade, and they won't stain your kids or your bathtub.
They are committed to hand-making their products and sourcing their materials in North America.
They operate 2 workshops in Vancouver, Canada and ship across Canada and the US.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...