Rumparooz Li'l Learnerz tokidoki Training Pants
Lil Learnerz will help your toddler find success - at "yes" - potty training! When your little one is ready to leave the diapers behind but still needs help and protection, Lil Learnerz will become that essential aid. Lil Learnerz look like big kid underwear and come in multiple fun prints and vibrant color combinations. Lil Learnerz are made with IMWET TECHNOLOGY™! This feature lets your toddler feel wet when they have had an accident. This helps them learn more about their body and aids in the potty learning process. They are breathable and soft with a hypoallergenic layer that rests against your child’s skin. Lil Learnerz are also waterproof and can hold a heavy accident with no trouble. The inside is made up of an absorbent, dual layer, microfiber core. Lil Learnerz are easy to pull up and down by your little learner! Just like real underwear! Lil Learnerz are available in five sizes ranging from Extra Small to Extra Large. The Extra Small and Small sizes also feature side snapping release panels for easy-off in case of accidents with early learners.
- Waterproof outside
- Hypoallergenic inner
- 2 layers of absorbency
- IMWET Technology lets child feel we and learn their own body signals while Lil Learnerz training pants keeps accidents from leaking.
- Sizes X-Small & Small have side-snap release panels for ease with accidents and early learners
- Size Medium, Large, and X-Large are Pull-up style.
Washing and caring for your Lil Learnerz Training Pants is easy. For the most part they can just be washed with regular laundry and other clothing. However, one thing to point out is not to use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets coat the fabric and create a waxy layer on the inside of the training pants thus making it difficult for them to absorb accidents.
Lil Learnerz Training Pants that are soiled can be stored in a Wet Bag or Pail Liner with other training pants and/or cloth diapers and washed together.The number one thing to remember when caring for your diapers and/or Training Pants is they are just another load! There is no magical solution that you should need and no crazy tricks.
Washing Soiled Product:
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...