These beautiful Soft Structured Carriers (SSCs) are made locally in Utah. They are completely certified and compliant. All of them come in stunning prints, have hoods, and include dual adjusting straps (that also can be crossed).
**These are the Cotton Body carriers, the Mesh version is available here**
Standard measurements on all carriers are from 19" with everything cinched, and 48" with everything let out completely.
Standard measurements on all carriers are from 29" to 58"
Small size measures 12" wide by 15" tall (this is a great option from about 1+ months)
Standard size measures 15" wide by 18" tall (a great option for 3-4 months + and up)
Toddler size measures 18" wide by 20" tall (this carrier will begin fitting when child is a solid 2T pant inseam, and will fit into preschool/Kinder age)
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...