Imagine Stay Dry All In One - Newborn
The Imagine Newborn Stay-Dry All-In-One Cloth Diaper is available in 5 beautiful colors and comes in either snap or hook & loop closure. The hook & loop closure features generous folding tabs for easy laundering and the snap closure features quality, durable snaps with an umbilical cord dip that can be snapped down to allow room for your newborn's healing umbilical cord!
All-in-one Cloth Diapers are most like disposable diapers except they are washable! The name "all-in-one" simply means everything you need is in one piece! There are no pockets to stuff and no folding or pinning. Simply put the diaper on your baby and change the entire diaper when it?s wet or soiled. The special newborn size allows for a time and comfortable fit on your newborn.
The Imagine Newborn Stay-Dry All-In-One Cloth Diaper fits approximately 5-13 pounds.
Before using your Imagine Newborn Stay-Dry All-In-One Cloth Diaper, simply wash and dry it one time. Synthetic fibers do not need to be washed and dried repeatedly before their first use to increase absorbency.
- Knock solids into toilet
- Cold rinse or light wash (no detergent)
- Warm or hot wash (with detergent), extra rinse
- Tumble low or line dry
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...