Imagine Stay Dry All In One - One Size
The Imagine One Size Stay-Dry All In One Cloth Diaper is lined with super soft polar fleece to wick away moisture and keep your baby feeling dry. The outer of the diaper is completely waterproof. A 4-layer thirsty microfiber soaker pad snaps into the front of the diaper for customizable absorbency, but still allows for a quicker dry time. This soaker pad is topped with polar fleece to keep baby dry. The gentle leg casings prevent leaks while keeping your baby comfortable.
All-in-One Cloth Diapers are most like disposable diapers except they are washable! The name "all-in-one" simply means everything you need is in one piece! Simply put the diaper on your baby and change the entire diaper when it's wet or soiled. There are no pockets to stuff and no folding or pinning! This one-size diaper is adjustable to fit most babies approximately 8-35 pounds.
To prep your Imagine One Size Stay-Dry All In One Cloth Diaper for its first use, simply wash and dry it one time. Synthetic fibers do not needing repetitive washing and drying to increase absorbency like natural fibers do.
To use your Imagine One Size Stay-Dry All In One Cloth Diaper:
Adjust the rise of the diaper according to baby's weight using the chart below
Snap in the soaker pad
Adjust the front closure to achieve desired waist size
Change the entire diaper when wet or soiled
- 1st row: small 8-15 pounds
- 2nd row: medium 15-23 pounds
- 3rd row: large 23-35 pounds
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...