Imagine One Size All-in-Two Cloth Diaper
The Imagine One Size All-in-Two Cloth Diaper has the absorbency of a pocket diaper or all-in-one but because it is a two part system, inserts snap in and out and the shell's interior is wipeable so it can be reused. You won't need as many covers, making this a really economical way to cloth diaper your baby!
This Imagine One Size All-in-Two shell has an adjustable rise so it will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs - one size for all your baby's diapering years! Leg gussets also aid on containing leaks. This shell is available in snap or hook & loop closure and in a variety of colors and prints. The snap closure has high quality, durable snaps and the hook & look closure has large folding tabs for easy laundering.
Combine this shell with Imagine All-in-Two Inserts (available in 2 sizes) made of soft, absorbent microfiber for a trim fit. They have 4 layers of microfiber topped with super soft fleece. Size 1 inserts fit babies 8-19 pounds and Size 2 inserts fit babies 20-35+ pounds. Since the inserts snap into place, they won't shift when worn.
- Adjust the rise of the diaper according to the baby's weight using the list below
- Snap in the absorbent insert
- Adjust the front closure to desired waist size
- Change the insert when wet or soiled
- Reuse shell if not soiled - use 2 shells to allow one to dry between changes
Approximate Rise Settings based on Baby's Weight:
- 1st row: Small (8-15 pounds)
- 2nd row: Medium (15-23 pounds)
- 3rd row: Large (23-35+ pounds)
- Knock solids into toilet (reuse shell until soiled or wash day)
- Unsnap inserts from shell
- Fasten laundry tabs for hook & loop closure
- Cold rinse or light wash - no detergent
- Warm or hot wash with additive free detergent
- Tumble dry low or line dry
- No fabric softeners or rash cream
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...