Imagine Newborn Diaper Cover
The Imagine Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover offers an economical way to cloth diaper your newborn. This reusable newborn diaper cover is completely waterproof, yet breathable. It features double leg gussets to contain even the biggest newborn mess. The interior is wipeable so it can be used multiple times before washing! The gathered elastic in the front of the diaper allow room for your little one's umbilical cord stump to heal.
Use the Imagine Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover with prefolds, flats, contours or fitted diapers.
The Imagine Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover is available with hook & loop or snap closures. The hook & loop version has generous fold back tabs for easy laundering. The snap version uses high quality, durable snaps.
To use the Imagine Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover:
- Adjust front rise snaps to desired size.
- Secure over absorbent cloth diaper.
- Reuse till soiled or wash day.
The Imagine Newborn Cloth Diaper Cover fits approximately 5-13 pounds.
1. Cold rinse or light wash
2. Warm or hot wash
3. Tumble low or line dry
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!