No Prep Inserts:
Looking for a no-hassle, long-lasting absorbency option? We've got you covered with our GroVia No-Prep Soaker Pad. Forget prepping with multiple washes before use - this convenient Soaker Pad is ready to go after just one wash!
Made with four layers of thirsty microfiber terry topped with microfleece and ultra-soft leg gussets. Pairs perfectly with the Grovia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell. 2 per pack.
Stay Dry (Hemp/Cotton):
Stay Dry Soaker Pads are designed to be extra absorbent and quick drying for total comfort against your baby’s skin. Made with a TPU outer, four layers of hemp/cotton blend topped with cozy micro fleece, and ultra soft leg gussets. 2 per pack.
Want only soft, IMO-Certified Organic Cotton jersey touching your baby’s skin?
GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads are truly pure and natural. A “two-ply” design speeds dryer time, true elastic leg gussets contain messes, and a waterproof backing keeps your GroVia Shells clean and dry. Snaps perfectly into place from 8-30+ lbs. Pairs perfectly with the GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell.
Organic cotton Boosters
Need extra absorbency? These boosters are a snap less version of the inserts included in the organic cotton All In One and fit perfectly to boost absorbency in them, or anywhere you need a narrow, trim insert.
Stay Dry Booster
Need extra absorbency? Or love the Grovia All In One, but baby has a wetness sensitivity? These boosters are cut the same as the Organic Cotton Boosters, but are topped with a layer of stay dry microfleece to keep baby's skin nice and dry. These are also suitable to use in the Grovia O.N.E. Diaper for those who need a narrower insert to boost absorbency.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...