Grovia Buttah All in One - One Size
Fluffy butt got you down? Need a option for those skinny jeans? Look no further than the Grovia AIO.
Our new GroVia line of AIOs are just....well...."like buttah" (channeling Mike Meyers on SNL). The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as our standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with ourproprietary laminated polyester velour. Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Adjustable to fit from 10-35+ lbs., the sleek GroVia One-Size All in One is the only cloth diaper on the market that your baby can wear under skinnies! A waterproof outer layer and ultra-absorbent IMO-certified organic cotton inner soaker are sewn together to create what just may be the PERFECT cloth diaper. No folding, no stuffing, no keeping track of covers: simply snap on your baby and go!
What do you get when you combine ultra soft organic cotton with stretchy wings and a side snap design? The PERFECT diaper!
- No cover needed
- Trim fit, stretch sides
- Super absorbent
- Quick drying
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...