Grovia Big O.N.E.
The Best-Selling Diaper, O.N.E, Just Got Bigger And Better!
Introducing Big O.N.E., A Diaper Designed To Meet The Absorbency And Size Needs Of Larger Kiddos.
Babies aren’t the only ones who need cloth diapers. Some toddlers and kids with special needs have to use and still want the benefits of reusable diapers. The Big O.N.E diaper is the perfect solution for bigger and older kids. It comes with everything you need to cloth diaper your toddler: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
Bigger Size + More Absorbency
Bigger kids need a bigger size and more absorbency—done and done. The Big O.N.E. comes with a hidden body layer and a cotton, channeled soaker design that’s extra absorbent yet trim. All that absorbency makes this cloth diaper for toddlers a great day and nighttime diaper choice.
Same Features as the O.N.E. Diaper
This cloth diaper for toddlers still has some of the same quality and features parents love about our original, best-selling O.N.E. diaper:
- Outlast closure — Choose from either hook and loop or adjustable snap closures.
- Easy to use — No stuffing and easy to put on and take off.
The only difference the Big O.N.E. has besides sizing is prepping. Before the first use, remove the hook and loop strips and then wash and tumble dry the diaper 3-5 times.
Big Kids With Different Needs
Not every all-in-one one-size cloth diaper fits every child through the potty training days. Some toddlers are bigger than others. Some kids aren’t fully potty trained at 2 or 3 years old. Some beautiful kids have special needs and wear reusable diapers longer. And nothing is wrong with any of that! The Big O.N.E. diaper was designed with each of these amazing kids and their parents in mind. Fitting 35-70 pounds and having extra built-in absorbency, the Big O.N.E. meets the individual needs of bigger kids.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...