Extra Large MD+ 3D Mask with Disposable Filters by Inksoc
NO RETURNS ON ANY OPENED MASKS OR FILTERS
MD+ masks are made locally in Utah by the beloved Inksoc brand.
Passes FDA Recommended Standards
These masks have passed the ASTM F1862 test for fluid resistance and ASTM F2101-19 for bacterial filtration efficiency. You and your loved ones can trust our masks for protection against potential body fluid or bacterial transmission.
Triple-Layer Respiratory Protection
The filter pocket design offers three lines of defense for your nose and mouth: a cloth mask layer, an N95-comparable filter, and a final cloth mask layer. This offers more than triple the protection than a standard surgical or homemade mask.
Anti-Microbial Mask Cloth
The survival length of COVID-19 on fabrics is currently unknown. Just to be safe, we're building our masks with anti-microbial features and recommending frequent washing on high heat.
- 1 washable mask shell comes with 3 replaceable N95 comparable filters
- One N95 comparable filter may be used for 3-4 days; dispose of after each use
- Tight-knit polyester outer layer with anti-microbial treatment
- Inner cotton layer to keep skin dry and comfortable
- Fits your face with enough volume to breathe
- Flexible wire nose strip
- Comfortable, adjustable ear loop straps (unless noted otherwise)
- Protects the wearer from airborne and liquid particles
- Dispose of filter
- Wash mask shell in warm soapy water
- Blow-dry on high heat or line dry
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...