CJs Butter Carcass Cleaner
The perfect balance of organic Castile soap and deep moisturizers to gently cleanse and disinfect any part of the human body. Carcass Cleaner can tackle filthy, greasy mechanic's hands yet is gentle enough for most sensitive of skin. Frequent hand washing is no longer a problem since this soap does not dry your skin.
Scent: The smell of cake...warm, delicious, comforting...is captured in this scent!
For Use As:
- Body Wash
- Cloth Wipes Solution
- Face Wash
- Hand Soap
- Head-To -Toe Wash
- Shaving Cream
*Note* Only the packaging has changed, this is the same formula you know and love that used to come in an amber colored bottle with black lid.
Package Description: New 8.5 oz. foaming pump with hood to prevent product from being accidentally dispensed.
Directions: Shake before each use. For use as body wash: Apply to wet skin or hair and rinse. For use as wipe solution: dilute at a ratio of approximately 3 pumps per cup of warm water. Stir or shake until dissolved. Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water. Contains: Nuts (Shea Oil & Potassium Cocoate). *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate the symptoms of any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Castile Soap (Potassium Oleate*, Potassium Cocoate**, Glycerin***, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Potassium Citrate) Aqua (Water), Buytyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Parfume (Fragrance). *Derived from Organic Sunflower Oil **Derived from Organic Coconut Oil ***Organic Origin
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...