CJs Boobie Butter
Best Boobie Butter is quite simply that; a must-have for nursing mothers. It helps to heal, soothe and protect nipples.
Get all of the healing benefits of Original CJ's BUTTer®, with the extra lanolin that a mother's delicate skin needs! Made from food grade ingredients, so there is no need to wash off prior to nursing.
- 100% Natural
- Safe for both Mom and Baby
Excessivly Dry Chapped Lips
Deep Healing To Areas That Remain Moist Or Are Repetitively Exposed To Moisture
Package Description: 2 oz. Jar
Directions: Apply a pea-sized amount to the entire nipple area after each feeding and leave on to soothe and protect sore, dry, and cracked skin after nursing or pumping. It is not necessary to remove/wash off prior to breastfeeding. Warnings: Intended for topical application. No nipple cream is a substitute for a good latch. If irritation persists consult your doctor or lactation consultant. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or mitigate the symptoms of any disease.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Fruit, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Lanolin Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter (Cocoa Butter, Citric Acid), Tocopherol**(Vitamin E). **Derived from soy
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...