Camilla Special Occasion Nursing/Maternity Dress Nuture-Elle ***FINAL SALE NO RETURNS***
Nurture-Elle brings a smart, beautiful and functional dress: our Camila dress is made for pregnancy and nursing.
With thoughtful integrated feeding panels and hidden access, our Camila nursing dress has a very sophisticated lace that goes on top of a blue royal lining. The solution to a practical yet refined party piece with demure details sure to turn heads.
A full A-line skirt gives our lace maternity dress the wow factor.
Made in Canada.
Suitable for all cup sizes.
* All our breastfeeding fashions are created with a woman’s post-partum shape in mind. We have customized the bust lines to be 1 to 2 cup sizes larger.
Machine wash in cold water (best to wash inside out) and hang to dry.
Fabric for skirt and top lining: 92% cotton, 8% spandex
Lace: Nylon and Spandex
Available colors: Royal Blue
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...