Best Bottoms All-in-Two Diaper Cover
Best Bottoms are bigger and better than ever! This all-in-two diaper system has snaps for the sized, super trim, snap-in inserts. The original Best Bottom shell is fantastic and the best choice for petite babies. But if your baby is on the fluffier side, you will love the Bigger Best Bottoms! Same fit, same inserts, but a more generously cut cover for babies who have extra girth. These covers start to fit around 10 lbs and we have found them to fit comfortably over 40 lbs! If you loved best bottoms but felt they were a bit too tight when you baby got bigger, try these!
Best Bottoms inserts are sold separately and come in stay dry microfiber, stay dry bamboo terry, hemp, and bamboo! You can also get extra doublers or overnight inserts that snap in between the insert and the cover.
1. Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
2. Snap insert into diaper.
3. Put diaper on baby and go!
4. When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
5. Put diaper on baby and go AGAIN. The Best Bottom Diaper shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
We recommend getting as many shells as your baby poos in a 2-3 day time period (for newborns count how many explosions they have!!). We have found that poo does stay on the insert most of the time but in some cases it may not (but it will stay in the diaper cover avoiding an embarrassing mess!) Three different size inserts in several different materials available. We don't believe in a one size insert. Newborns and toddlers are not the same size so in order for a one size insert to absorb enough for a toddler it will be HUGE on a newborn. You may not need all three sizes of inserts and can skip the middle size - it is all up to you! We recommend approximately 24 inserts per size.
So to make it SIMPLE you will need approx 8-10 shells and 18-24 inserts per size. How easy is that?!
Fits from birth to 35+ lbs. We added special leg gussets to help keep everything in, adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping closure in both snap and hook & loop. This is a very trim fitting diaper so please be extra careful that none of the insert is sticking out of the shell. Also, after the diaper is on, pull the leg gussets out around baby's legs. This will guard against leaks and help avoid any red marks.
Available in both snap and hook & loop as well as yummy colors inspired by ice cream! We have taken great care to use color coordinating snaps for a great looking diaper.
Save tons of money yet still get the convenience!
The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA as we could find. The entire Shell is made with USA-made materials! ALL of our products are proudly handcrafted in the USA at local factories helping to support the local economy and reduce our environmental impact. We use durable snaps and hook & loop, double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes.
We wanted to keep it simple but know that our customers want choices! We have created three different types of Regular inserts to snap into the shell for everyday use. You can mix and match meeting all preferences and needs. All insert types are super trim making the Best Bottom one size diapering system one of the trimmest cloth diapers around. We offer each of our Stay Dry, Hemp/Organic Cotton, and Bamboo inserts in three different sizes. Sizing is approximate and will depend on size and shape of baby as well as how heavy of a wetter.
Small: birth-14lbs, Medium: 11-22lbs, Large: 16-35lbs.
1. Our Stay Dry Insert consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
2. Our Hemp/Organic Cotton Insert consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
3. Our Bamboo Insert consists of 6 layers of silky soft bamboo viscose. This is our trimmest insert yet, but no less absorbent! Natural fibers need to be prepped to become absorbent. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
We are also adding other optional inserts to accommodate for all situations. OurOvernight option makes cloth diapering at night with no leaks a breeze! Each Stay Dry Overnight insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight inserts are also available! Snap in the Overnight option and snap a Regular insert on top - you choose if you want to use the Stay Dry option or Hemp/Organic Cotton option touching your baby!
A Micro Doubler is also available. This option is perfect for heavy wetters, long car rides, or long naps! Each Micro Doubler has 2 layers of thirsty microfiber and is made to fit with any regular insert of the same size. To use, snap in the Micro Doubler and then snap a regular insert of your choice on top.
Oh so easy!!
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
1. Remove solids
2. Either reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
3. Rinse cold, wash warm/hot with 1/4-1/2 additive-free detergent, rinse (warm or cold).
4. Tumble dry or line dry inserts, line dry shells. No fabric softeners or rash creams (if you need to use rash creams put a barrier between baby and diaper for example a flushable liner or reusable wipe work great).
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom Diaper system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...