Best Bottom Trainer Set
I Did It Myself!
Chosen by toddlers for the look and feel of real underwear!
Easy for kids to pull up and down!
Snap-in FeelWET™ Inserts (sold separately) are soft and absorbent, leaving just enough moisture for kids to feel when they need a change.
With cute prints on each insert, kids want to avoid accidents just as much as you!
Snap Insert into training pant.
Unsnap wet insert if accidents happen and replace with a clean one.
Reuse until soiled or it’s laundry day! Hand or Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
Trainer Size Clothing Size Weight
Small 2T 20 - 28 lbs.
Medium 3T 25 - 35 lbs.
Large 4T 30 - 40 lbs.
X-Large 5T 35 - 50 lbs.
*FeelWET inserts are one size and fit all Best Bottom Training Pants.
The Best Bottom Training Pant is economical, easy to use and the #1 choice of toddlers!
Through thorough testing, toddlers chose the Best Bottom Training Pant because it looks and feels like REAL underwear! The soft and stretchy cotton outer with wick-resistant trim makes it easy for them to pull up and down on their own. The waterproof zone on the inner protects from accidents and allows you to snap out the wet insert and snap a new one in, reusing the training pant and saving you even more money!
Why No Snaps on the Sides?
Side snapping training pants were also called out by toddlers as diapers. For the occasional #2 accident, simply have your toddler stand while you slip the trainer to their ankles and carefully snap out the soiled insert.
How Many Inserts?
You'll need as many inserts as you'll have accidents. If your toddler is having frequent accidents or is in the early stages of potty training, you may want more FeelWET inserts. As potty training progresses, you can use even just one insert per day as long as there aren't any accidents! If the insert does get wet, just snap it out, wipe the inside of the pants clean and snap in a new insert! When soiled, a new pair of training pants is necessary. Many customers use 6-9 inserts per trainer when their toddler is potty learning.
Why Are They Not One Size?
The training pant is sized since potty trainers rarely change sizes during the time they are training, and we found that a one-size training pant with snaps on the front was labeled as a diaper by toddlers.
I Have a Little Boy - Anything I Need to Do Differently?
With boys, you'll need to make sure when they pull their training pants down and up by themselves that everything is "pointing down." Early on you'll need to check for him, and teach him how to do this himself for the future.
Potty Training Kit
Best Bottom Training Pants can be purchased in a Potty Training Kit which contains one Training Pant and 3 color coordinating, snap-in FeelWET Inserts.
*FeelWET inserts come in assorted print selections, chosen by Best Bottom Diapers.
Your Best Bottom Training Pants and FeelWET Inserts can be washed on warm and tumble dried on low. No softeners or bleach.
It is important to us to support our local economy and do our part to reduce our carbon footprint! We are proud to say that all Best Bottom Cloth Diaper Products are made in the USA at local facilities!
What is the Full Circle System?
Ease right into potty training by snapping your medium Best Bottom Diaper Inserts in your Best Bottom Training Pants. This allows for a substantial amount of absorbency for early learning. Once your little one is getting the hang of it, transition them to your small Best Bottom Diaper Inserts to catch their smaller accidents.
Before you know it, they will be feeling like a big kid and ready for the Best Bottom snap-in FeelWET training pants inserts! These will catch small accidents with their thirsty microfiber, but are topped with cute cotton flannel prints to allow them to FeelWET. The prints and patterns not only coordinate with their training pant, but deter them from having accidents! “Don’t pee on the puppies and whales!”
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!