Be Well, Stay Well Elderberry Natural Immunity Defense by Balm Baby
Elderberry supports a healthy immune system and we support mom's who want to give their babies every opportunity to stay well. We have always felt that way, but particularly during a time when we don't know what germs or viruses our little ones are coming in contact with.
Balm Baby's Natural Immunity Defense tincture is all natural and has been formulated to keep your baby and your WHOLE Fam healthy and well!
EXPRESS YOUR ALOHA SPIRIT with BALM! Baby!
Baby feels Well. Mama Feels Well. Everyone Wins. All Naturally.
2 oz / 60 mL Glass with glass dropper
- Perfect gift for baby and mom.
- Organic & Natural. Handmade.
- Vegan. Nut & Gluten FREE
- Glass is recyclable. Our goal is to have a positive impact on our ecosystem!
- Cruelty Free (Ingredients & finished products NOT tested on animals.
Balm Baby products are Pretty Much, da BALM! Baby!
We recommend to refrigerate after opening (but not necessary).
Age recommendation: 1+ year. Under 1 year, ask a doctor. If unsure, always consult your health advisor.
To avoid contamination keep surrounding surfaces as sanitary as possible.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!