Baltic Amber Healing Necklace - Toddler/Child Size 13"
AMBER FACTS VS. MYTHS:
Colour of Amber and effectiveness:
Genuine Baltic Amber contains 3-8% succinic acid (and only Baltic Amber). There are many sites that claim one is better then the other. We have not been able to find any true studies to prove that one colour has 3% and another has 8%. Many people think that the lighter the colour the better, but many others say darker is better. Without ‘proof’ that one has more succinic acid then the other, the only way we can make judgements is by our client testimonials. Lucky for you (and us), ALL of our amber has had rave reviews for helping with pain!! So, please, buy the design that you love the most. If you still aren’t sure, we have many different designs that have several different colours so you get the best of both worlds!!
Raw vs Polished and effectiveness:
All of our amber is ‘raw’ amber. It is in its original state and has not been heated, treated or altered. We carry 2 different styles, polished and unpolished (which we call raw). All of the amber starts out as a matte/raw finish and to get polished beads, they are tumbled in a container with teeny glass beads that give it a shine, kind of like using sandpaper. Most raw/matte finished amber will become polished over time with wear. They all have the exact same effectiveness as they are all genuine Baltic amber in its natural form!
Real vs Fake Amber:
There are lots of claims that there is a lot of fake amber out there and there is!! Most of the fakes are the large pieces with inclusions (bugs etc) inside. These sell for top dollar. The amber products that we sell, are small pieces of amber that you wouldn’t find in an expensive jewelry store, collector site or museum. Our products are made from the smallest of amber pieces. Think of diamonds, the smaller the piece, the value goes way down so there isn’t any real reason to create fakes for them. If you would still like to test your amber, use ¼ cup of salt and 2 cups of warm water ~ mix well. Place your amber in and it will float. Rinse all of your amber after you take it out of the salt water!! The best way to know if your amber is real or fake: buy your trusted brand.... Healing Amber! Look for the Healing Amber product card that comes with your product, and you will know that you have high quality, genuine baltic amber and peace of mind.
Can I wear it in the Shower/Bath/Pool?
Absolutely! The water will help the amber warm, increasing the effectiveness.
How long does Baltic Amber last?
Your amber will last many lifetimes.
Wearing vs. Chewing:
Baltic Amber is effective when wearing it, not ingesting. It is non-toxic but could be a choking hazard if it is chewed upon
Do I lay my amber in the sun to recharge it?
Nope, what the sun does is warm it, which softens it, which increases effectiveness for the time being. The same way that baths and showers do! Amber doesn’t need any special treatment, it is what it is and works when against your skin.
How do I wash it?
Wipe it with a damp cloth…. simple and effective.
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...
More questions? You can e-mail us at email@example.com, join our Facebook group, or call the store at (801) 432-8564 during business hours. We are happy to help!