Thirsties Duo Wrap Cover Size 2
Similar in feel and function to our best-selling Diaper Cover, Thirsties Duo Wraps are completely waterproof yet remain breathable, pliable, and very comfortable for your baby's delicate skin. With the adjustable rise you will only need two sizes from birth to potty. Leg gussets provide advanced leak-proof protection and bindings are super-soft against your baby’s skin. Pairing the adjustability in rise with our signature leg gussets, makes this wrap the most versatile on the market. Whether your baby is tall or short, thin or chunky, this cover will keep those messes contained!
Thirsties Duo Wraps are a very trim fitting cover. They are the preferred wrap for trifolded prefolds or trim fit diapers, such as our Duo Fab Fitted diaper. For bulkier systems and/or for nighttime double stuffing, we recommend Thirsties Diaper Cover, which has a roomier fit.
The inside of Duo Wraps can be wiped clean between uses allowing for fewer wraps in rotation and greater affordability. We recommend one cover for every 3-4 diapers in rotation (excluding diapers with waterproof exteriors).
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties Duo Wrap. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are pretty much indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook-and-loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
In an effort to maximize affordability of cloth diapering Thirsties created our Duo line. This means all Duo products are available in 2 sizes which will cover your baby from birth to potty. Each of the two sizes in the Thirsties Duo line feature three rows of snaps to adjust the rise to your baby’s shape; it is like having THREE sizes in one.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...