Top 10 Holiday Themed Cloth Diapers
Let’s kick off this countdown with the often-forgotten but still fantastic holiday colored solids.
Top Holiday Solids: Pepper by BumGenius, Emerald by Imagine, Scarlett by Thirstes, Arcadian by Smart Bottoms, St. Lucia by Applecheeks, Fluff and Scarlett by Rumparooz. All of these snazzy solids are perfect for every holiday celebration.
10. FaLaLa by Flip (BumGenius)– This oldie but a goodie starts off our “prints” countdown. We love this whimsical, two-tone masterpiece. Since it’s an All-in-two diaper cover, it will even last through a few holiday changes in one day.
9. Winter Woods by Thirsties– This beauty has a soft spot in our hearts. It’s everything we love about all the winter holidays in one: the amazing blues fitting for Chanukah, red for Christmas, and the magic white of winter snow.
8. Nordic Winter by Sweetpea– Snowflakes, Skis, Snowshoeing, and festive holiday red. We think that this diaper is perfect all winter long and would make a great gift for winter sports fans.
7. Leland by Smart Bottoms– For those not into the cutesy or cliché holiday themed diapers. Leland’s pattern is reminiscent of cozy flannel, perfect for your little lumberjack-in-training.
6. Waddlin’ Wonderland by Thirsties– Keeping it neutrally winter themed again. Thirsties captures the magic of winter with adorable penguins, Christmas trees, and holly berries.
5. Brawny Bears and Here Fishy Fishy by Planet Wise/Best Bottoms– gets us in the holiday spirit with beautiful reds and greens, but keeps the prints generic for year-round rocking.
4. Jolly Drawers by Smart Bottoms– All the cozy goodness of a warm holiday sweater in a rich and earthy burgundy. We can’t wait for this diaper to go live on December 4th!
3. Cozy Critters by Imagine– What’s more fun than a reindeer in a scarf? A reindeer in a holiday sweater (with a cameo from a festively attired owl.)
2. Nordic by Rumparooz– With 3 trims to choose from: Scarlet, Fluff and Nautical, Rumparooz come close to taking the cake in this contest for the best holiday print diaper(s). With nods to both the Winter Olympics, holiday snow, and sweats, we can’t get enough of these prints. Now to pick one… Or two … Or three.
Leave a comment