WHAT IS THE CLASSIFICATION AND INTENDED USE FOR VOGMASK?
Vogmask is designed as Filtering half masks to protect against particles.
Our product is Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety Certified KF-94, GB2626-2006 Personal Protective Equipment Certified KN95, and Certified for CE Mark Personal Protective Equipment - filtering half masks for particles, against EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 . Vogmask conforms to NIOSH N99 filter efficiency as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181.
Respirators are PPE and are designed and used to reduce the potential exposure of the wearer to airborne hazardous contaminants.
The following is a functional description of the Vogmask and its intended use:
- Particle filtering half mask to reduce exposures to airborne particulate matter.
- Helps to protect from non-oil airborne particles such as dust, pollen, shavings, and particles found in air pollution.
- The mask can also help reduce exposures to airborne biological particles such as mold.
- Intended for general public use
Certain limitations apply to the use of the Vogmask product:
- Follow fitting instructions carefully; filtering efficiency depends on proper fitting.
- Do not use Vogmask for chemicals, gases, vapors, oils, aerosols, oil based particles, or extremely high particle concentrations.
- Do not use Vogmask in oxygen deficient or explosive atmospheres.
- Does not eliminate the risk of illness, diseases, or infection.
- Leakage will occur if facial hair passes under the face seal.
- This product does not guarantee protection from illness or any harmful substance.
DOES VOGMASK PROTECT FROM AUTOMOBILE EXHAUST?
Vogmask is appropriate for use in environments containing emissions from internal combustion engines.
The majority of the post-combustion particles in the environment, which are soot (unburned carbon and ash) and other liquid and solid particles. While some oil can technically be emitted as a particulate from internal combustion engines, it would exist in the nearby atmospheric air in very dilute amounts that will not degrade the Vogmask filter material.
Vogmask is widely used in urban environments to protect against particulates including emissions from motor vehicles.
CAN VOGMASK HELP FOR WILDFIRE SMOKE? YES
Intended Use of Vogmask in our Certified Product Families N99CV, N99 Organic, and N99C2V Organic include efficient filtering of particles as found in wildfire smoke (filter media is tested at 99% of particles as small as .3 microns).
The particle filtering capability of Vogmask protects from the majority of the post-combustion particles in the environment, which are soot (unburned carbon and ash) and other liquid and solid particles.
WHAT IS THE USEFUL LIFE OF VOGMASK?
The useful life depends on the environmental conditions the mask in which the mask is worn. The mask may be reused until the Use by Date marked on the packaging. The obsolescence date is three (3) years from the date of manufacture.
Vogmask is certified as a Reusable mask product. Once the middle layer particle filtering textile is clogged with microscopic particles, there is an increase in breathing resistance and a new mask is needed.
- Disposable respirators marked “R” are designed to be re-used for a limited period.
If any part or assembly of the mask is damaged, or if a good seal is not achievable, discard the mask.
vog air filter mask, medical, clean air