Thirsties Hemp Inserts 2 pack
Need an overnight solution? Looking to add on to your current reusable diapering system as an answer for your little heavy wetter? Accessorize with a Thirsties Hemp Insert for the very best in bulletproof protection against leaks.
The steady and stable absorption characteristics of hemp works best behind the fast absorbing power of the microfiber terry soaker of Thirsties Fab Fitteds and One Size Pocket Diaper. Our experience has proven that the combination of microfiber terry and hemp provides the very best absorption capabilities with the least amount of bulk.
Thirsties Hemp Inserts add a tremendous amount of additional absorption capabilities to your existing cloth diapering system yet adds only the thickness of two stacked nickels! Made from 6 layers of remarkably soft hemp & organic cotton blend knit jersey, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to sleep comfortably through the night without leaks.
By the way...did you know that Thirsties' new hemp jersey is like no other on the market? We (finally) found a knitter right here in the USA to custom knit the hemp textile to our specifications. You will find this hemp is thicker, softer, and holds-up better than any other on the market.
Adding an additional Thirsties Hemp Insert into a Thirsties One Size Pocket Diaper is simple. Place the hemp insert beneath the pocket insert and stuff into the sleeve of the diaper with microfiber terry portion on top. This combination is very absorbent yet trim fitting and is perfect for an overnight solution.
Need the absorbency of hemp but in a Stay Dry version? Or just needing a more economical hemp option? Check out the Stay Dry Duo Inserts!
Start with a Thirsties Duo Wrap. Take two layers of our fast absorbing microfiber terry - top it with our stay-dry and stain-resistant microfleece - and snap it together with 5 layers of our buttery soft hemp jersey. The result!?! A simple recipe for an easy to use and economical stay dry system that keeps your baby free of diaper rash and embarrassing leaks. Thirsties Stay Dry Duo Insert offers a comfortable trim fit and amazingly absorbency that will not let you down. Simply place the insert into a Duo Wrap, fasten around your baby and go! Please note that these snap together to make a single unit, and do not include two compete sets.
Upper insert – 100% polyester
Lower Insert – 55% hemp 45% cotton
Made in USA
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...