Charlie Banana Menstrual Pads
Charlie Banana® feminine pad liners are so comfortable! No more itchy, disposable pads. These are perfect for light days, heavy days, and all days in between, young girls, post partum, or anyone else looking to increase comfort and reduce waste during their period! These pads are waste free, as well as perfume, fragrance, dye, and chemical free.
Pads come with a small wetbag to keep them in (random prints) and are sold in packs of 3, combo packs come with 4 (one pad of each size) They can be folded up small for discretion, or simply carried in the wetbag. You could purchase an additional small wetbag so you have a separate one for dirty and clean pads. Snaps enable pads to be folded up and to stay in place when snapped around the bottom of your underwear. They are backed with leakproof PUL (laminated polyester fabric), keeping blood off your clothes and in the pad.
To care for your menstrual pads, rinse with cold water as soon as possible after use. complete a cold rinse cycle in the washing machine, followed by a warm or cold wash cycle with detergent. Pads can be dried in the dryer (low) or line dried. Do not iron.
Shell-Face: 100% Polyester, Back: Polyurethane / Lining: 100% Polyester / Inner layer: 88% Biconstituent Fiber (80% Polyester 20% Nylon) 12% Polyester
Mama cloth, Cloth pads, sustainable living, menstrual products
Boop Baby Return Policy
At Boop Baby, we don't want anyone to end up with a product they are unhappy with. We stand by all our products and the manufacturers who make them. If you have any problems with a product, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Even if it outside of our return policy, we can help direct you to how to deal with issues that may fall under manufacturer warranty.
- Cloth diapers and baby carriers that have been gently used (no stains or damage) can be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase.
- Most non-special order item that is still sealed or new with tags can be returned for store credit or a full refund within 30 days.
- Ju-Ju-Be bags and accessories can be returned new with tags within 7 days, gifts with purchase must also be returned if applicable.
- Sale and clearance items are final sale and may not be returned. These are often discontinued products with damaged/missing packaging or have minor defects from being out on the floor in a brick and mortar store. We do our best to inspect them prior to shipping, but please be aware they may have minor imperfections and are non-returnable.
- Special ordered items, both used and new, returned within 30 days, are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special orders will be clearly marked on the receipt and this does not apply to pre-orders or other items we normally carry in store. Used items can be exchanged for store credit only.
- Nursing bras can be returned or exchanged within 90 days if they are new with tags only.
- Used maternity clothing cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Consumables, Vogmasks, teething products, feeding products, and baltic amber products cannot be returned if they have been opened/used due to sanitation issues.
- Due to manufacturer restrictions, we cannot accept returns on Sloomb wool.
- Ask about our due date return policy for expecting moms
You can subscribe to our YouTube Channel here
Click to learn more about...